WIN A DAVID WALLIAMS BOX SET T&CS
Published on 28th February 2019
- Entries to the prize draw are via the West Orchards Facebook page only.
- One vote entry per person.
- The Win a David Walliams Mega-Tastic Box Set competition will be open for entries from 5pm on 28th February until 3pm Thursday 7th March 2019.
- To enter, people must like the West Orchards Facebook page and comment with their favourite David Walliams book character on the competition post which will be pinned to the top of the Facebook page.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is a David Walliams Mega-Tastic Box Set.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, within 24 hours after the draw has been made.
- Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 7 days or risk the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Employees of West Orchards shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to take part in the Win a David Walliams Mega-Tastic Box Set Competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on West Orchards Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- By taking part in the competition you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Facebook in no way endorse, promote or are associated with this competition.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant's personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.