Win a Coffee O’clock moment from Debenhams Restaurant T&Cs
Published on 4th April 2019
- Entries to the prize draw are via the West Orchards Twitter page only.
- One vote entry per person.
- The nominate your business to win a Coffee O’clock moment from Costa competition will be open for entries from 5.30pm on 4th April until 9pm Monday 8th April 2019.
- To enter retweet the competition post on the West Orchards Twitter page and comment with their workplace name to nominate their business.
- There is one prize of free coffee and scones from Debenhams Restaurant for a local business to be won.
- The winners will be contacted via the Twitter account they used to enter the competition, within 24 hours after the draw has been made.
- Winners must make contact and arrange delivery of their prize within 24 hours or risk the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Employees of West Orchards shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to take part in win a Coffee O’clock moment competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on West Orchards Shopping Centre Twitter page.
- By taking part in the competition you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Twitter in no way endorse, promote or are associated with this competition.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant's personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.