Win a Chopstix Family Bundle Competition Terms and Conditions
Published on 31st January 2019
- Entries to the prize draw are via the West Orchards Facebook page only.
- One vote entry per person.
- The Win a Chopstix Family Bundle competition will be open for entries from 2pm on 31st January until 3pm Tuesday 5th February 2019.
- To enter, people must like the West Orchards Facebook page and comment with their favourite Chopstix dish on the competition post which will be pinned to the top of the Facebook page.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is a Chopstix family bundle meal, which consists of 2 medium box meals, 2 drinks and 2 children’s meals complete with 2 fruit shoots.
- The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, within 24 hours after the draw has been made.
- The winner must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 7 days or risk the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Employees of West Orchards Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to take part in the Win a Chopstix Family Bundle Competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on West Orchards Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- By taking part in the competition you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Facebook in no way endorse, promote or are associated with this competition.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant's personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.