Application end date 20th July 2017
Jack & Jones will soon be opening a brand new concession in Debenhams and requires an individual to fill a 12 hour Brand Specialist position once the concession has opened.
HEADROCK RETAIL LTD is an expanding business with +50 JACK&JONES / ONLY concessions that have opened within the last 2 years within Debenhams stores across the UK. Established in 1990 as a jeans brand; JACK&JONES is a commercial menswear brand made up of 5 unique sub-brands; ORIGINALS, PREMIUM, CORE, VINTAGE and TECH, however JEANS are still regarded the back bone of the brand. JACK&JONES is now one of Europe’s leading menswear brands with more than 1,000 retail stores in 38 countries. Here at HEADROCK we have more than 25 new concessions planned for the Autumn in 2017 and as our expansion continues at pace this comes with exciting opportunities for career development.
As Brand Specialist, you will use your passion for service and fashion to inspire and motivate your team. Commercial and creative, you will lead your team to masimise sales and profit within concession, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff.
• To ensure the concession sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or exceeded.
• To live and breathe our Core Values helping inspire your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• To build excellent relationships and work closely with the host store Management to ensure that all opportunities for our brand are maximised in line with host store policies.
• To help manage, train and develop the team in an efficient manner.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Customer focused.
• Experienced in Retail (Previous Supervisor/Specialist experience not required but is an advantage)
• Open and Honest.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to achieving excellence.
• Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
• Passionate about our brands / product.
• Strong visual merchandising skills.
• Passion for denim, fashion & high street trends.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter over to Leicester-JJ@Rockretail.co.uk for the attention of Eugene Blake.